Verico Maximum Mortgages Inc


  • Home >
  • What kind of paperwork or documentation will I need?


What kind of paperwork or documentation will I need?
by admin
11 Sep 2015

This will depend on each individuals situation but there is some standard paperwork you should have available. Here is the list:

  • Current Employment Letter and a current pay stub
  • Complete proof of where your down payment is coming from such as: Bank Statements, Investment Statements, Sale of old Home contract or gift letter.
  • Proof of your taxes being paid or copies of your Revenue Canada Notice of Assessments.
  • Copy of your purchase contract
  • MLS Listing details on your new home

These are the main documents needed in a new purchase. Each deal can change what is needed but this is a good start if you want to be ahead of the game.

About my 3 Free BOOKS

After 20 years in the Canadian mortgage business I have written 3 books on the 3 areas that I find my clients ask me about the most. Each book is Free in a digital format or you can order a printed copy at www. or The books are designed to answer your questions and concerns. You can also contact me with any questions you may have. Please click on the book you want below.